Liam Fast, B.Comm.
Liam Fast joined D.R. Coell & Associates in June 2018 as a near-designated Candidate Appraiser following a return to southwest B.C. He has commercial real estate appraisal and consulting experience in the B.C. Lower Mainland and throughout southern Alberta. Liam graduated from the B.Comm. program (specialization in real estate) at UBC Sauder School of Business in 2013. He proceeded to gain residential appraisal experience throughout Greater Vancouver and the Calgary Metropolitan Region prior to making the switch to commercial appraisal. Liam has completed all of the education and experience requirements of the AACI, P.App designation, including the Post Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuation (PGCV) with UBC Sauder, and plans to become designated in early 2019.
• Post Graduate Certificate in Real Property Valuation (PGCV) – UBC: Real Estate Division, 2016
• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm.) – UBC: Sauder School of Business, 2013
• Candidate Member, Appraisal Institute of Canada
• Member, UDI (Urban Development Institute) Capital Region
• RECA (Real Estate Council Alberta) Licensed Appraiser
Valuation and Advisory
• Raw, Serviced and Rural-Serviced Land, Single Family Subdivisions, Multi-Family and Strata Residential Projects, Comprehensive Developments, Feasibility and Absorption Studies;
• Downtown & Suburban Office, Shopping Malls, Strip Centres, Service Stations, Mixed-Use Buildings, Commercial Strata Units, Vacant Land;
• Light Industrial Manufacturing, Warehousing & Distribution Facilities, Service/Commercial Buildings, Vacant Land;
• Churches, Schools & Hospitals (Insurance Value/Replacement Cost);
• Conservation Covenant Appraisals, Commercial Farmland, Forestry Properties (excluding timber value), R.V./Vehicle Storage Property Valuations & Feasibility Studies.
2018 – Present
• D.R. Coell & Associates Inc., Victoria, B.C. – Candidate Appraiser
2018 – 2018
• Campbell & Pound Commercial Ltd., Richmond, B.C. – Candidate Appraiser
2016 – 2018
• Acumen Real Estate Valuations Inc., Calgary, Alberta – Candidate Appraiser
2014 – 2016
• Avison Young Valuation & Advisory Services (formerly “Linnell Taylor Lipman & Associates”), Calgary, Alberta – Candidate Appraiser
2013 – 2014
• Fast Appraisals, Vancouver, B.C. – Candidate Residential Appraiser