Paul S. Corrie, AACI, P.App.
- High school graduate, and two years attendance at University of British Columbia.
- Diploma in Urban Land Economics (Appraisal) from University of British Columbia, granted September, 1977.
- Seven years as Assistant Manager and Manager with Laurentide Financial Corporation Ltd. in B.C., Alberta and Saskatchewan.
- 1975 – 1983 as Appraiser with the B.C. Assessment Authority. Last three years as supervisor, two years in charge of the Salmon Arm sub-office.
- 1983 – 1990 as fee appraiser with L.E. Rivard & Associates Ltd., Vernon, B.C.
- 1990 – 2012 as owner of Corrie Appraisals Ltd., Salmon Arm, B.C.
- 2013 – 2015 as owner of Corrie Appraisals (Commercial) Ltd., Salmon Arm, B.C.
- 2015 – 2016 as contract appraiser for Corrie Appraisals (Commercial) Ltd now known as Quality appraisals
- 2016 – present as contract appraiser for D.R. Coell & Associates Inc. Victoria, B.C.
- Accredited Appraiser with the Appraisal Institute of Canada.
APPRAISALS COMPLETED FOR:
- Ministry of Transportation & Infrastructure
- Valley First Credit Union
- Ministry of Forests & Range
- Alpine Credit
- B.C. Building Corporation
- B.C.Housing Authority
- TD/Canada Trust
- City of Vernon
- Ministry of Agriculture & Lands
- City of Salmon Arm
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Bank of Montreal
- Public Works Canada
- City of Revelstoke
- B.C. Hydro
- SASCU Credit Union ……..and numerous others